Consultation, Training & Supervision
Welcome to my specialty, bilingual clinical health psychology practice offering culturally & linguistically responsive psychological testing and assessment, consultation, supervision, and training to improve quality of life (QoL).
Psychological evaluations offered for capacity, disability, dementia, cognitive & health concerns, academic/learning, presurgical and many other specialty assessments.
Evidence-Based Community Programs I offer (English / Español):
- Empowered Relief™ - Train Your Brain Away from Pain class
- Mental Health First Aid Training® for Adults
- From Cancer to Health™ Biobehavioral Group
- Staff and Caregiver Training for Persons with Dementia (STAR)
- Minding the Body Group for health and wellness (11 wks)
- ACT Raising Safe Kids Positive Parenting Program (9 wks)
For more information and to register, please email email@example.com.
**Please note, I do not accept referrals for psychotherapy.**
Please read about resources to support your search for a psychologist or psychotherapist under REFERRALS.
Services are delivered via HIPAA-compliant telepsych web (Zoom & Doxy.me) and locally in-person.
As a consultant to your health care practice, Dr. Weil provides expertise in integrated, co-occurring mental health and substance use treatment and for patients with chronic medical conditions, specializing in behavioral health integration. Dr. Weil is board-certified in clinical health psychology by the American Board of Professional Psychology.
- Integrated Organizational Capacity & Capability Assessment
- Program Development with QA/QI & Telehealth Programs
- Program Evaluation & Clinical Outcomes Assessment (screening to discharge)
- Work Force Development for behavioral health clinicians and peer support workers
- Shared Medical Appointments & Shared Decision Making Practice
- Clinical Supervision & Best Practice Implementation with bilingual specialty
- Equity, Diversity & Inclusivity Consultation
- Continuing Education & Staff Training Programs
- Grant Writing
- Bilingual Interpretation
Dr. Marie C. Weil’s
Consultation Prospectus for Health Care Practices (PDF)
Behavioral Health Supervision
Bilingual supervision for behavioral health professionals and students may be contracted for psychology, social work, and counseling. I am an approved interdisciplinary supervisor for New Mexico social workers by the NM Social Work Board and a designated supervisor by the NM Counseling & Therapy Board for licensees. Dr. Weil's supervision includes doctoral psychology interns in APPIC and APA-accredited internships, master’s level clinicians working toward licensure, and other behavioral health professionals and credentialed staff.
Please review some of my recent work related to supervision and training:
Cultural Competency Program
In 2010 I developed a cultural competency program for psychologists supervising doctoral students in clinical and supervisory practice with Latino culture and language. This program is currently offered through the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine as a home study with PCOM approved by the American Psychological Association (APA) to sponsor 10 CEs.
Please contact me if interested in collaborating on bilingual behavioral health workforce capacity.